Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Noteworthy Collections

I have to admit that I am a sucker for stationery. I love different types of papers...textures, colors, patterns, shapes, sizes...everything. And I won't even get started on envelopes and all of the super cool ways to package and send notes, cards, and anything else for that matter. So, needless to say, when it came down to selecting my own personal stationery I had a very difficult decision ahead of me. One aspect of sending mail that often gets overlooked is the return address. For myself, I knew I wanted to bypass the traditional rectangular sticker with my initial or some cute little picture on it, but I wasn't sure what else was out there. Then...I came across the Noteworthy Stamp Collection. I had to have it! Noteworthy stamps are circular stamps that can be customized with not only your address, but with a monogram, initial, or just about anything. They have hundreds of options to choose from, all of which are very classy and stylish. 

Noteworthy stamps would not only be great for your personal life, but would be fantastic for wedding favor tags, napkin rings, menu cards, and a whole slew of other items. What a great way to personalize your wedding! They are available online and only run about $40 each, quite a bargain in my opinion.

No comments: