Thursday, February 5, 2009

Get Married

For as long as I can remember, I have always loved reading wedding magazines and books and watching wedding shows on TV. It wasn't until recently though that I realized I am absolutely addicted, especially to the Lifetime series "Get Married". The show is hosted by world-renowned event designer, Colin Cowie, and is jam packed full of ideas, suggestions, tips, and hot new wedding products. They always feature a "real life" wedding and it is so fun too see all of the photos and great ideas. "Get Married" airs on Lifetime every weekday at 7:30am. It would be the perfect show to watch while you are getting ready for work or, if you have the amazing DVR, record and watch whenever you get some free time. They also have a great website filled with pictures, ideas, a wedding shop, planning tools, and a blog where you can post about your own wedding or read posts by other brides. I hope you enjoy it!


No comments: